Watch the video to get started with Salus mea.
This is the view that you see when you start Salus mea for the first time. To move on, press
”Kom igång med Salus mea”.
Fill in your user-ID and enter your own access code. This access code, among other things, can be used to abort an alarm.
For the application to function correctly, Salus mea must request access to services on your phone. Press and approve all notifications. For the application to work, you need to accept all requests.
- Bluetooth, external alarm button and indoor positioning
- Location information, show location of the alarm
- Contacts, send an alarm to other Salus mea users
- Camera, videocall
- Voice recognition, alarm by voice
- Microphone, record sound to alarm
- Notify, notify at important events and settings
- Important warnings always play a sound even if the sound is muted.
You are now done with your login! A short guide will now show you the most important buttons in the application.
To add a contact.
Press on a free space under Mina Kontakter > Lägg till kontakt. Your phonebook will now open. Select a contact and the person’s mobile number.
Note that every number has to be saved in an international format e.g.+46 70 1234567.
Under Inställningar > Funktioner, there are important functions.
These are functions that we would also like you to test and get back to us with your feedback.
Your insights are important and will help us develop Salus mea to become even better so we can help more people.
Now Salus mea is ready to use
To start an alarm, press and hold for 3 seconds. Read the service specification for more ways to alert.